LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's life in AF? Liverpool thread got ban??

+2
mitsukake
fotoudavid
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How's life in AF? Liverpool thread got ban?? Empty How's life in AF? Liverpool thread got ban??

Post  fotoudavid Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Haha just asking....... keep the post coming!!
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

http://www.foto-u.com

Back to top Go down

How's life in AF? Liverpool thread got ban?? Empty Re: How's life in AF? Liverpool thread got ban??

Post  mitsukake Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm

still there...
infact i invite a few other bros .. but they turn down my request...
not sure why too.

No
mitsukake
mitsukake
Admin

https://liverpoolfc.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

How's life in AF? Liverpool thread got ban?? Empty Re: How's life in AF? Liverpool thread got ban??

Post  fotoudavid Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Of course kena reject, cos here belongs to ex convict of AF hahahaha........ just joking

think they knew paper cannot cover fire, the barney sure know one day, then i dunno what will he do.....
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:41 am

fotoudavid wrote:Of course kena reject, cos here belongs to ex convict of AF hahahaha........ just joking

think they knew paper cannot cover fire, the barney sure know one day, then i dunno what will he do.....

Chickens! affraid Juz kidding too Smile Perhaps they are good buddies and do not want to antaganise "you know who". Twisted Evil
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  SGranchu Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:47 pm

dun wan come den dun come lor......dun need to force..

we happy can liao. Very Happy
SGranchu
SGranchu

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsukake Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 am

i think they find it a hassle to come all the way here.. to chat..
i dont blame them ..
mitsukake
mitsukake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahloy Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 am

i dun see any problem with this ba.. this is a free world.. where got only can go af cant come here de.. LOL.. i'm still "maintain" the af lfc thread.. so far the dino nv come make trouble.. ha..

Ahloy

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Ahloy wrote:i dun see any problem with this ba.. this is a free world.. where got only can go af cant come here de.. LOL.. i'm still "maintain" the af lfc thread.. so far the dino nv come make trouble.. ha..

Even Dino also dare not "ka chao" you Shocked Steady lah!
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahloy Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:54 pm

gonjinn wrote:
Ahloy wrote:i dun see any problem with this ba.. this is a free world.. where got only can go af cant come here de.. LOL.. i'm still "maintain" the af lfc thread.. so far the dino nv come make trouble.. ha..

Even Dino also dare not "ka chao" you Shocked Steady lah!

ha.. bo la... i think is just nice liverpool form no good.. nv win mu nv whack mu... so he wun bei song us..

Ahloy

Back to top Go down

Post  fotoudavid Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:31 pm

becos u are the man!!!

if LFC beat Man united again, i wonder the dino will become t-rex???
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsukake Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:23 am

but u all noe why the dino nv ka jiao or not
its bcoz its CNY.. i think he own some hamper company ... now festive period he bz..
mitsukake
mitsukake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fotoudavid Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 pm

wow barney hamper company, a hamper done by a dino, sure good bussiness. hapy cny to barney, if he does read this.
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

Back to top Go down

Post  fotoudavid Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Sharing of what happen to me today:

Today, i make an appt with 2 bros from AQ, to buy stuffs. The 1st bro after pass him money, he say something like u like af, i hate it. There are too many politics there, and i was laughing......... telling him my part and i hate dino forcing ppl to believe and must obey. Well, the 1st bro says yes also feels the same and he was unable to believe that there are ppl there begging dino to forgive him etc etc and begging the dino not to suspend his account.

2nd bro, after meeting the first, also says something like that, which surprises me, 2 at the same day??? well, this bro honestly told me he was zapped and now rep pts very low, he cannot understand what he have done, i told him i cannot help and see whats wrong with him as i cannot login and see.

These chit chating abt AF was not initiated by me, it was by these 2 bros, so is there something wrong there????
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:07 am

In my personal opinion, I do feel there is definitely something wrong with the way AF is being run. But there is nothing at all we can do about it. We can protest, we can complain, we can appeal, we can even beg for a change but the decision lies with the owners.

The next question is, why are so many bros (like myself) who disagree "you know who", prefer to stay on with AF? I cannot speak for all (who dislike dino) but I for one, find the following 2 key factors:

1. We can offload or buy used items or even new items in AF. Of course there are other fishy websites having "Buy/Sell threads" but the large number of members in AF generates a substantial market.
2. Similarly with large number of members, we get to share knowledge and in the process, we make new friends.

So do I want to quit AF because of one person? Nope. I just stay away from AF's Liverpool thread and login to www.liverpoolfc.aforumfree.com Smile
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  fotoudavid Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 am

ya sometimes really miss the market place.......................... when wanna buy something, like 2 feet stand etc....... but no choice, any way, huat huat huat!!!
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

Back to top Go down

Post  maffia_2010 Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm

fotoudavid wrote:Of course kena reject, cos here belongs to ex convict of AF hahahaha........ just joking

frankly what can he do? we are not in his domain. and rules are simple, in AF he is the boss. In here..its a different ball game.

Lets just enjoy the stay here Very Happy

YNWA
maffia_2010
maffia_2010

Back to top Go down

Post  fotoudavid Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Yes mafia boss, u the boss. Happy new year.
Pls dun take gun out, we only play with balls...... Very Happy
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Over in AF, dino can gun us down but over here, he can only eye-ball us Smile
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  maffia_2010 Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 pm

fotoudavid wrote:Yes mafia boss, u the boss. Happy new year.
Pls dun take gun out, we only play with balls...... Very Happy

haha me no boss, another liverpool fanatic like u guys. and yes i play with gun(water gun). how u know ah? Embarassed
happy new yr 2 u too
maffia_2010
maffia_2010

Back to top Go down

Post  maffia_2010 Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:38 pm

gonjinn wrote:Over in AF, dino can gun us down but over here, he can only eye-ball us Smile
thought dino extinct alrdy?? ahhah
anyways gotta admit i really like surfing AF and is very informative with the aquatic discussions going on there.
but i dun like a few things etc liverpool thread, but then again no forum is perfect.
maffia_2010
maffia_2010

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 am

True, no forum is perfect but they can try to improve (if they want to). For a start, dino can stop putting Liverpool fans down in AF.
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  fotoudavid Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Just be careful, what you guys post here may ended up with a ban in AF.
Hope that he will be graceful enough to separate the issues. I know in real life, he was okay, joker actually, but in-order to maintain law and order in AF, he gotta be strict, but ended up such way that forcing all to follow him, whatever he says must listen etc.

Some years back, AF got many problems, old birds will know what happen, so when barney took over, he did a god job, credit must be given. Only when the attitude of as above, AF is a good place.

FYI, the monthly maintenance fees is very high for AF.
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsukake Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 am

Hey guys..

let just focus on liverpool

lets not discuss abt other forum rules and regulation
mitsukake
mitsukake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsukake Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 pm

But veri F*** up..
see a thread with 302 closed (LIVERPOOL THREAD)

and a 307 still open (THai Thread)
mitsukake
mitsukake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 am

Read a thread started by Castbug that Mod Lincolngoh is suspended due to Liverpool thread and appealed for his reinstatement as chatterbox Moderator. That thread (started by Castbug) has since been removed. I do not know the details as I do not know Lincoln or Castbug personally.
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next