LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AF now cannot see chit chat and feedback thread

2 posters

Go down

AF now cannot see chit chat and feedback thread Empty AF now cannot see chit chat and feedback thread

Post  fotoudavid Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Is it no more??
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

http://www.foto-u.com

Back to top Go down

AF now cannot see chit chat and feedback thread Empty Re: AF now cannot see chit chat and feedback thread

Post  gonjinn Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Still have but probably cannot be accessed if you do not have the privileges.

After last night convincing win over Man U, here is the latest (Hot from AF chatroom):

Originally Posted by menthol28
I HOPE arsenal DO US A HUGE FAVOUR AND PLS PLS TRY THEIR BEST TO WIN THE BPL

Originally Posted by Barney
What favour will that do for you ??? How will it benefit Liverpool ? When they win, u get into the
Top 4 ??? Can play Champions League ?? Or what ??

Originally Posted by menthol28
at least we wun see the record broken with 19th BPL

and then u can still live on past glories look, Liverpool has never won the Premier League title ...
and that is a fact
I think this is the only sport where people live on past glories
Swimmers, Runners watever ..... all are happy to see their records broken ......
like " I am so happy to see my 20 years 100n record broken. Finally "
Wat ??? football fans small gas ??? Or Liverpool fans small gas ?

Originally Posted by Ahloy
i think the different is team glories and personal glories..
in soccer player are happy that personal glories are broken. eg. number of cap, goal.
just the same like swimming records or track and field.

but in term of team glories, team and fans alike, wun like their records to be broken.. eg. number of
gold medal in a row oympic.. or number of NBA title in basketball.. or even ruby and baseball titles alike.

i feel this is also partly because these record are "current" meaning we can always increase number of
title or sequence .. but in personnel best, it is a one time thing.

and breaking personnel best is like a improvement of the sport as a whole, yet breaking the number of
title might not really mean the sport is improving nor, not over taking the number of title mean the
sport has not improve.

that how i feel ba.. also that how club/country rivalry is form and this is what make all sport interesting
to watch..

But if the records are not broken, what is going to spur the club that has it's record broken to push
themselves further to regain or break back that record ?

So, Liverpool and United hv both win 18 Top Division Titles. And so, should Liverpool win it this year or
next year, then Liverpool wud hv held the most Top Division Titles and that was what spurred United to
aspire to or to beat. In the words of Ferguson, it was " to knock Liverpool off the XYZ perch "
And that is improvement, positive improvement that focuses on your club winning instead of others dun
win so that I can keep my record.

No ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The commentator mentioned "United suffer back-to-back Premier League defeats for the first time in two years". So lets root for an Bolton win over ManU to make it 3 League losses in row to break this boring 2 years record. Afterall, in Barney's words
"But if the records are not broken, what is going to spur the club that has it's record broken to push
themselves further to regain or break back that record ?

No ???"

But dont quote me! Wait I kenna zap chia lat chia lat. I still visit AF leh.

Last edited by gonjinn on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

AF now cannot see chit chat and feedback thread Empty Re: AF now cannot see chit chat and feedback thread

Post  fotoudavid Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 pm

barney always like that........ he is always right.... sigh........

anyway, if liverpool win title, u see what he say lor......
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

http://www.foto-u.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:29 pm

What to do? He is the boss. Agree (or comply) or else if we dont see eye to eye, u know where is the door out.
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down