LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI i'm NEW

+4
mitsukake
fotoudavid
gonjinn
SGranchu
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HI i'm NEW - Page 2 Empty Re: HI i'm NEW

Post  petshopboys Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 am

mitsukake wrote:i muz make this clear..
i set up this not to go head go head against anyone
juz wanna create a less stressful platform to chat

He is making that forum his 'dream' kingdom.......
Sound like very fair person but I don think so....

I'm just disappointed with his posts......and he acted like our Lao-Lee.....

LFC trashed his boyhood club 1-4.....he will never able to take it humbly......NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....SORE loser

petshopboys

Back to top Go down

Post  petshopboys Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am

A4SU wrote:
Ahloy wrote:
gonjinn wrote:
fotoudavid wrote:I believe must be fair to treat all members and thread, if one person keeps on imposing what is right base on himself, then something is wrong.

Precisely the point. Does any club including Liverpool FC says that if you do not know their rich club history means you are a less worthy club supporter or fan? No way! So I rest my case.

bro.. here different la.. no need to rest case le.. can talk till song song also noe one will zap u or put u down or wadever shit.. :p

yes la bro ahloy,everyone here can talk song song until gao jurong to find us stir kopi keke......dinosuar is discrimminating liverpool supporters no doubt abt it,lost count how many times he threaten to or ban liverpool thread liao,even himself and lincoln quarrel inside liverpool thread also must ban us kaoz.....

I think he is really a LJ Manu supporters.....as mentioned in my earlier post.....the thrashing of the scums in their own yard has left a bad memories for that moderator......becos of him, I have stopped visiting AF since last year....

I happened to see Mitsukake PM becos I installed the CHROME browser and the AF tab is there....(setting from old firefox) so i click to check PM .....and I'm here.... Very Happy Very Happy

petshopboys

Back to top Go down

Post  gonjinn Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:27 pm

petshopboys wrote:
A4SU wrote:
Ahloy wrote:
gonjinn wrote:
fotoudavid wrote:I believe must be fair to treat all members and thread, if one person keeps on imposing what is right base on himself, then something is wrong.

Precisely the point. Does any club including Liverpool FC says that if you do not know their rich club history means you are a less worthy club supporter or fan? No way! So I rest my case.

bro.. here different la.. no need to rest case le.. can talk till song song also noe one will zap u or put u down or wadever shit.. :p

yes la bro ahloy,everyone here can talk song song until gao jurong to find us stir kopi keke......dinosuar is discrimminating liverpool supporters no doubt abt it,lost count how many times he threaten to or ban liverpool thread liao,even himself and lincoln quarrel inside liverpool thread also must ban us kaoz.....

I think he is really a LJ Manu supporters.....as mentioned in my earlier post.....the thrashing of the scums in their own yard has left a bad memories for that moderator......becos of him, I have stopped visiting AF since last year....

I happened to see Mitsukake PM becos I installed the CHROME browser and the AF tab is there....(setting from old firefox) so i click to check PM .....and I'm here.... Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder I did not see you around in AF. I have notice many hard core Liverpool supporters also stop posting in AF Liverpool thread for obvious reasons. I am glad to see you here Smile
gonjinn
gonjinn

Back to top Go down

Post  SGranchu Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:54 pm

petshopboys wrote:
A4SU wrote:
Ahloy wrote:
gonjinn wrote:

wow...then welcome back..mroe than happy to have u back...
SGranchu
SGranchu

Back to top Go down

Post  fotoudavid Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

welcome!!!!! Join here because the love of LFC!!!
fotoudavid
fotoudavid

http://www.foto-u.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum